Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, March 23, 2009

2nd Post Today--What is This???


Can someone identify what type of trailer this is? I count seven doors! It is taken from inside my rig and the screen, The nearest one to me says "The Light House Sleeping Quarters" on the front cap, and "The Broadmore" in script on the side of the cap. The rig on the other side of that one says "Ritz Carlton" on the side of the cap, and I can't see the front so I don't know if it is a Light House model. Please click on the picture to make it larger if you need to. I've never seen anything like it, but then I haven't been around campgrounds for long.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what brand the trailer is but I saw a couple of them in a campground in Kansas last June being used for quarters for migrant farm workers.
    Some pictures are in our blog from June last year.
    http://kram-a-lotinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well gyps, I think that is known as a 'bunkhouse' trailer. Each one of those doors usually opens into a sleeping area and small area for personal effects. You see these mainly at traveling events such as carnivals and rodeos. These are used to house the folks that work for those organizations. As to the sand and the ac--I don't know. The filling for the lemon cupcakes is cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We see these every year at the State Fair in Raleigh (we live very closeby). They're made especially for the carnival people, also for church groups that travel with the tent gospel people. We saw one being made at Travel Unit in Elkhart when we were there a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete