Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Point and Shoot

That's all I can do with any kind of camera, but especially with a digital. I can never see what is on the screen well enough to know if I have a good shot, especially on a sunny day. It was really sunny this morning as I set out to walk the dogs. We went much further this morning than we've ever gone (they will both sleep most of the day now), as I circled around to see if I could get a better picture of the grandstand.

On the way I caught this shot of the Sacramento skyline. I can look at it now and in my mind zone out the power lines as they really do mess up what could be a nice scene, but they are there and necessary for how we live today. I should wait for a better light, but when I have it I usually don't have the camera. Sometimes on a cloudy morning the sun shines through and hits the city skyline through the dark clouds and it is a beautiful picture.



So we circled around the RV park and I caught some shots of the grandstand. I also took several shots of some of the ponies exercising, but only one turned out fair - I told you I can't see the screen so it's just a "shot in the dark" so to speak.





You can click on a picture to make it large enough to be able to see the detail!

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered Windows Live Writer and it's just the solution I was looking for in order to place my pictures where i like them. You can also drag them to a bigger size and wrap text around the picture, or to the right or left of it. It's really easy too!

    ReplyDelete