Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mystery Solved!

You may remember that a few days ago I reported hearing a cow in the vicinity of Cal Expo RV Park. That question has now been answered, and I should have realized it would be something of this nature. Cal Expo, the state exposition and fairgrounds, has a small farm where plants common to the state of California are grown, animals are raised, etc. During the state fair this is open to the public, and the children especially can enjoy seeing the animals up close. I haven't heard the cow since, but the moo is probably drowned out by the sound of the rain hitting my RV.

A trip to Costco occurred this afternoon, and my purchase encompassed all the food groups (the important ones anyway): a case of beer, a very large package of Oreos, and a large bag of pecans. A bite of cookie a couple of pecans, washed down by a cool beverage - that will probably constitute my supper tonight as the cookies & pecans I've just eaten have ruined my appetite. (It's way too early in the day for the beverage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment