Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Beautiful Sunday

We had a great time at Straw Hat Pizza last night.  They had Karaoke so of course we stayed for a lot longer, which meant more beer was consumed.  I remembered how much I love the taste of beer, but I've decided to no longer consume it on a regular basis - just for get togethers and the few times I go out to dinner.
  

I enjoyed the gym today and it wasn't crowded at all - Sundays around Noon seem to be the ideal time.  The scale registered 115.8, which is about a net gain of 10# in the past 6 weeks.  I'm happy enough with that and will aim for another 15-20#.  I just can't wait for it to start showing.

My Girl Scout cookies arrived but I haven't gorged on them so far.  I remember when I was a Girl Scout the shortbread cookies were called Trefoils.  Why they changed the name I don't know but they taste the same.

I didn't get a good night's sleep last night, so I think a quick nap is in order this afternoon.  What a beautiful day it has turned out to be - I should be working outdoors today but I think I want the nap more.

8 comments:

  1. Great picture! looking good ol girl! great smile ~ happiness is pizza and beer;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to see you out and about and hear you sounding so good. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture. And if I stayed out that late, I would definitely be taking that nap. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you enjoyed yourself that's great. Doing well on the weight too.

    I thought of a nap but couldn't resist the weather and lunch with my Daughter and SIL then sat out for a couple hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza is one of my favorite foods. I used to go out every Friday to a different joint looking for the best around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Girl Scouts probably had to discontinue naming the cookies "Trefoil" because the word can describe a shape that could be considered a religious symbol. Just guessing, though.

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beer and pizza...some of my favorite food and drink :D

    Very nice picture of you!

    ReplyDelete