Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

I never watch football so I'm not missing anything today.  Jeannie had invited me to come over to their house, and I would have except for the fact that it is cold and spitting rain all afternoon.  I washed 3 loads of laundry and spent a few hours running back and forth across the street to dry it, so I know how cold it is.  I will be missing some great food prepared by Donald today!

Thanks to Nancy1340 who suggested I look at a Youtube video showing how to prepare fried avocados.  I think they sound yummy and easy to prepare, and I intend to fix them tomorrow. If this sounds good to anyone who didn't check out the link in Nancy's comment yesterday, please take a look.  Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9quU5i0D-l4
 

That's all for now, and enjoy the game if you're watching!

8 comments:

  1. No football here, I am scanning and shredding papers and organizing the mail that came in with all of my tax statements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No football here either. I'm just trying to get caught up from 10 days of no internet. Sounds like you are doing well if you could do 3 loads of laundry. Glad to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you can call it a game it's on at our house. We did laundry today also - four loads of it. Glad that's done. Not an avocado fan but I hope you like them fried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, I'll say ... terrible ... only thing I liked was Renee Fleming! 43-8!

    Well? frying an avocado seems ... I dunno .. they are soooo good raw but if it helps you eat one and with added fat? you can well afford it.

    no laundry today ... too wet and cold and rainy and snowy ... on and on hiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. No football at our house either. In fact we never watch any kind of sports. Just not interested in that kinda stuff..............

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not here either. Went to lunch with some friends and walked around an out door mall. Then back to my place for a non foot ball gtg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Bowl? The only way I know when it is on is because the grocery stores advertise platters of food one can purchase to eat while watching. Why does it require extra food to watch a football game?

    My "superbowl" was to defrost my upright freezer. Note to self: Do this more often! Turning it off the night before made it much easier to get the accumulated ice off. Next time, I will turn it off in the afternoon beforehand.

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Bowl? The only way I know when it is on is because the grocery stores advertise platters of food one can purchase to eat while watching. Why does it require extra food to watch a football game?

    My "superbowl" was to defrost my upright freezer. Note to self: Do this more often! Turning it off the night before made it much easier to get the accumulated ice off. Next time, I will turn it off in the afternoon beforehand.

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete