Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Run of good luck

I consider myself having some very good luck the past two days, highlighted by my visit to the dentist.  I thought I might have some pain when the novocaine wore off but I didn't.  About the time I went to bed I had a little discomfort at the site of the novocaine injections, but it wasn't anything that would even keep me awake.  I took a Benadryl though so I would fall asleep right away.

Around 9:00 pm I got a call from the dentist himself just checking to see that I was okay, the pain was tolerable, etc.  How nice of him, and then because he had overheard me talking to the office mgr about my backpacking plans, the dentist and I had a nice little discussion on camping, etc.  He was definitely sure that I should carry a can of bear spray!  Everyone in that office is super friendly and makes the patients feel so at ease.

I had a problem with my TV that I couldn't seem to correct so I just started pushing buttons.  Well by then, all I had on my screen was snow!  Four of the grandkids had been here for a while in the afternoon and we had the TV on, so possibly one of them pushed a button on the TV, but I doubt it.

I called the installer who told me what to do and it was working in probably less than one minute!  I think I'm going to really like AT&T's service, and I'm satisfied so far with the channel lineup.  Not that I've watched much TV since it was hooked up.

We've had some rain today but it has just been about enough to make the streets wet.  I wish it would just get going and make a little dent in the drought.

I'm still catching up on blogs, as well as new topics and websites that I'm interested in.  But I don't want to spend my day looking at any kind of screen, so I'm doing it a little at a time.


3 comments:

  1. I like a Dr. that has concern for his patients. weather it be a dentist or Physician. MY Dr. is like that and I have been going to him for about 14yrs. I had to change a few times do to Ins. changes but I went right back to him even when I had to pay out of pocket. Now I make sure I ask what ins. they carry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dentist that calls to check up on his patients is a gem!

    You lucked out with the AT&T installer as well. When I lived in Houston I was very pleased with that company.

    ReplyDelete