Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Checking my list - twice!

This morning I took my car to be checked out and serviced, and it's ready to roll when I have it washed and packed up.  While waiting for the car to be finished I read over the route I worked out in MapQuest that covers approximately the first third of the journey, although I will need to check weather reports early next week to make sure I'm not going to run into severe weather.

I have a couple of photos taken last night at Jeannie's house before we sat down to our Cincinnati Chili.  Autumn and Arianna both wanted to take a picture, so there are two of them taken with Jeannie's cell phone.






When Donald handed me my plate I would have sworn I'd never be able to finish it all, but I ate every bite!   It doesn't seem like it's been so long since Bill died, but it was in 2007 - 8 yrs. ago.

At 6:30 p.m. it is getting quite warm in my house.  I have the front door on the screen, and a few windows open just slightly.  They are such old windows and it's hard to crank them open and shut, so I have just opened some of them slightly and leave them that way 24/7.  It gets pretty chilly at night however.

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, and I think I'm going to go short this time.  I'm sick of having hair on my neck and the dumb way part of it curls up while some of it doesn't. 

The thermometer says 76, but with the sun shining in the front door it sure feels 10 or more degrees warmer. 

6 comments:

  1. Nice photos around the table. And yes I hate that about my hair when it gets long too:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. See your moving right along and getting ready to roll. I keep my hair pretty short it is so much easier. It tends to stick out or do some strange things too.

    Your picture around the table is really nice and the plates of food look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mad at my hair last summer and chopped it all off SHORT.. wayyy up the neck. It's finally growing out now 9 months later past the scraggly stage, and I will NEVER EVER do that again! I promise. I am a Long Hair person and should never have chopped it off. Should have listened to the stylist who asked me four times if I was SURE I wanted to chop off long hair... hahahaha
    KarenInTheWoods and Steveio
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like long hair, but it is a hassle getting it there. Mine quit growing, I guess it just will not get any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had long hair since I was a senior in high school. Haven't missed it one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pictures of you and your family. Donald sure is a good cook!

    It is 2:00 a.m. and I am starving to death after reading your blog :(

    ReplyDelete