Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, January 31, 2014

Can't get moving

There were several things I wanted to get done today, but still haven't gotten dressed.  I keep putting it off and will now wait until I get into my gym clothes late this afternoon.  

After reading Barney's comment yesterday about contributions, I checked the web for information, and found that the page in our monthly booklet was probably copied word for word from Snopes.com.  I got a comment today from Shadowmoss that also referred to Snopes, although it sounds like she and I read different parts of that website.

I guess it depends on how much you trust Snopes - although I have no reason not to trust them.  They have become well known as a source to turn to in determining whether a widespread rumor is true or false.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You have a great weekend too.
    I really didn't want to get moving today either but I finally did. I remembered it was the weekend and I sure didn't want to hit a store then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better ... Christie Brinkley and her daughter were on some news segment ... just saw it in passing ... the reporter asked her if there was anything the public didn't know about her Mom.

    She says she will take me to school in her PJs ... and pick me up in her PJs... she was supposed to go work out ... and I ask her MOM you get out of bed today?

    anyway... Haaaaa. pretty funny... kids are gonna say stuff... but Mom laughed embarrassingly but... SO if Christie Brinkley can stay in her PJs... I reckon you can too ... ;)

    ReplyDelete