Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm Home

I'm back home tonight after spending a couple of nights at Steve & Meg's house.  It has been truly wonderful to be taken care of by the family all this time since my hospitalization.  They've also been stuffing food into me, so I'm on my way to getting back to normal.

My house is cold but I've turned the heater up as well as turned on the small electric heater I usually keep near my chair.  And I know I have a warm bed waiting.

Thanks to all my family.

13 comments:

  1. I know it was nice being cared fore, but there is no place like home and I am glad you are back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy..lots of time to get out and about! So glad to hear you are well enough to be home,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back home. Take care of yourself and don't overdo anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it, and now you can rest up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Dorothy said it best..."There's no place like home Toto".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh home and comfy in your own bed, your own things, and your own bathroom. It's been great having family care for you, and I hope they keep a close eye on you even now that you are home!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that you have made it over the hump, Gypsy! Hope it's all downhill from here. Have a great day. Eat all you can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeaaaa, you're home! You did it! You have the BEST family!!!

    Now you just need to take it easy, eat well, and before you know it you'll be heading off on a new, very fun adventure. Whew, I'll bet you're feeling like a million bucks in comparison to a month ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home, fur sure! You'll be back in the swing of it real soon! ;->

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete