Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I just realized it's shortly before 6 pm and I hadn't yet turned on my computer!  I'm pretty worn out from a quick trip with Jeannie to my house.  I dropped off a lot of things I won't need until I get back home, and picked up the newspaper and mail.

Last night Jeanne and Donald went out to dinner with friends, and Joe came over to stay with the girls.  His own two girls had sore throats and a cough, so he left them home.  He is so good with kids, keeping things evenly divided between short intensive bursts of ativity and quiet times.  Autumn read to us from one of her christmas present books.  That girl is an astounding reader.  I had fun watching and sleeping, while catching a snooze now and then.

Yesterday moring Joe took the first of three exams to become Board certified, and I'm sure he was glad to get a good night's sleep last night.  He passed the exam with flying colors, and we all hope the next two will go as well.

I think I need to lie back down again.  I wouldn't be in much pain except fr the holes they "drilled" in my abdomin. 

I would love to write each and every one of you personally to thank you for the wonderful comments you have left, plus the encouragement and support.  So a very big "THANK YOU ALL" will have to do for now

8 comments:

  1. Try to get some rest. You have been through a lot. Boy is it cold here, colder than it has been for many, many years. They said it will get colder during the first couple days of the work week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you're surrounded by love and support. Get well quick and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep healing. There are lots of places to see yet once you are back at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are finally on the mend. I guess non of us will ever think of that surgery as easy again. Good to hear from you always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes blessings come in disguise..your forced stillness has brought you closer to the delights of those grandchildren.Not what anyone would have wished on you but a nice thing nonetheless. My post was mysteriously labeled anonymous which is just wrong in my book so just in case this is Vada in Texas wishing you good days

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear you are feeling better. Hope the rest of your recovery is twice as smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see you are on the short side of recovering. Never would of thought that is was going to go that way, but your almost back to yourself....Keep Well

    ReplyDelete