Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm not nervous

But I am a little on edge this evening. I think I have everything done except to take out the trash on my way out the door tomorrow. I've tried to eat an adequate amount of food because it will be late tomorrow before I get something to eat, although I've already ground coffee beans to take to Jeannie's house. That might be the first thing I will want when I get back from surgery.

I'm mainly worried about being thirsty, because I'm not scheduled until 11:30 tomorrow. That is a long time to go without water, for me anyway. I'll survive I guess. I will tank up before I go to sleep, which insures that I won't get a good night's rest.

I had this surgery only a year ago and I know what to expect - it wasn't bad at all except for the few aggravating rules, like don't get water in your eye, and sleep with a shield over the eye. Al of the Bayfield Bunch suggested sleeping in a comfy recliner, which I would do if I had one. I had planned to buy one but I think that would make the room seem very crowded, so I'll just have to tough it out.

I probably won't post for a couple of days, so I just wanted to say "so long for now, and see ya soon". Also I would like to thank everyone for their good wishes and positive comments. I really do appreciate them.

14 comments:

  1. Good luck gypsy and you'll be "seeing" us in a better light soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll all be waiting for your next post, Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're thinking good thoughts and sending you lots of speedy healing energy. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you well for tomorrow. Hope you sleep better than you anticipate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck; I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eye Eye Captain, we'll be thinking of you:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gypsy,
    I'll be thinking about you and watching for your return to my screen. Good luck with the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck, Gypsy. Looking forward to hearing how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking about you today and praying everything goes great with your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tues. 2;30 P.M...hoping that everything has gone well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad that this will be over for you very soon. You will be able to see clearly again...hooray! Your bedroom looks very nice and the closet space is great for an apartment! Cute helpers! I'll be holding good thoughts and prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope all went well for you Gypsy...It will be well worth the ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ask if you can suck on ice chips [not cubes] they don't fill your stomach like a glass of water but keep your mouth moist - I bet it is okay.

    Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take it easy and get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. best wishes for a great outcome and very little discomfort...

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing:Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete