Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, April 23, 2010

Giving up the keys

The Sacramento Bee had an article today about when it comes time to give up your car keys, and featured a local woman who said, "I gave up smoking; I gave up drinking; I gave up men; the hardest thing I ever gave up was my car keys". It's a scary thought, but it will happen to all of us someday. That puts some pressure on a person to get out there and do all the driving they can for as long as they can. I thought I would be back in the driver's seat by now, but I'm sure not ready yet.

I spent the day at Jeannie's house, watching the girls while she and Donald began cleaning the garage. They still have a long way to go. The girls are so sweet and easy to look after, although the little one sure gets around quickly.

I was up very early this morning - Jeannie picked me up at 7:15, so I'm going to turn in early tonight and stay in bed a little longer tomorrow morning - IF Lady lets me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is a very scary & depressing thought we all face one day. Giving up the keys will mark the end of a wonderful era for all of us. It's one of those things best not to think about.....

    ReplyDelete