Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Yard work, YUK!

I went to the gym with the girls 1st thing and really enjoyed it.  I left way before they did as I knew Steve would be coming over to help with the yard work.

He brought the family with him, so I had some sweet baby-holding time.  What a gorgeous little girl - smiles all the time.

I helped off and on, and between us we pulled up many of the weeds and grass, and then he sprayed again.  I'll try to get out there at least once or twice a day and do as much as I can (which certainly isn't very much).  

March is going by pretty fast and April will soon be upon us.  I usually have filed my tax return by now, so I need to get on the ball!

6 comments:

  1. I checked with my husband on how he sprays the 10%. He puts it in a pump up sprayer not diluted and puts it down in a stream on the weed.

    Enjoy that sweet baby. They grow up so fast. Also, thank God for Steve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I not only have weeds, but thick grass that I have to pull out what I can and spray the rest to make it easier to pull. I wanted to get some photos of it today and never got around to it, but maybe tomorrow I'll post some.

      Just knowing she will be the last baby I'll get to hold makes it all the better. She is beautiful and does smile all the time.

      Delete
  2. It so nice of Steve to come and do the weeds for you. I bet that baby is a doll. Yes we have to enjoy them because they sure do grow super fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babies do grow up fast. When I picked her up for the first time today, I couldn't believe how much she has gained. She's slightly chubby as babies should be, and growing like a weed.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the little ones, they don't stay that way for very long. I sure enjoyed holding my great grandson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time seems to go by faster the older you get, which means my grandkids are growing up at warp speed! It's good to hold a baby again.

      Delete