Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, March 13, 2017

Warming trend

It got up to the mid-70's today, which is just about perfect.  I dread when it will get a lot higher than that.

No matter what state my health is in, it hasn't ruined my appetite.   I'm trying to eat mostly healthy with a little dessert now and then.  I just opened up my last box of girl scout cookies, and removed 3 cookies.  I hope I can stick with that this evening and not go back for more.

Since I had to return the heart monitor this morning and then go to my appointment with the chiropractor, I decided to skip walking at the gym.  Ara called me  when she got off work and told me she worked out at 6am this morning and would be willing to go back with me for my walk.  How could I refuse?  So thanks to my lovely and thoughtful granddaughter I got my walk done today.

Since I didn't do much I don't have much to write.  Have a good evening, and see ya tomorrow!

 

5 comments:

  1. Just so you know. I appreciate your dependability here. Glad to know you have some appetite. Good for Ara. She appreciates you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose, I always love your comments, and thank you very much for your kind words. The appetite is a real surprise, because for a while I didn't care whether I ate anything or not. Ara is really a sweetheart and I'm so glad to have her nearby.

      Delete
  2. If you can stick to 3 cookies, you are stronger than I am. I know I sound like a broken record but your family is really wonderful. I hope my granddaughter will grow up to be as special as Ara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only had 3 cookies and look forward to another 3 this evening. I'm on my last box and want to make them go as far as I can.

      Ara has always been special, and thank you for the compliment.

      Delete
  3. I admire your will power, I do not think I could have stuck with three cookies. Glad to hear you are having good weather.

    ReplyDelete