Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, March 20, 2017

Moping around on Monday

I slept late, no doubt due to the recent time change, and after eating quite a large breakfast, I went back to bed but couldn't go back to sleep.  I eventually just stayed up and did the minimal things I had to do.

Ara works out at the gym very early in the morning, but will usually ask me if I want to walk on the treadmill when she gets home. It  does me good to have someone to push me, and she is interested in not only getting fit but losing weight, so the extra time is an incentive to her.  I have gained some weight - only about 3 pounds in maybe the past 6 or 8 weeks, but I sure was grateful when the scale went above 120.  I wouldn't mind adding another 10 pounds or so.  Ara has lost several pounds, so she is happy too!

Mike and his boys are coming for a little over a week in April (their spring break) and I'm polling everyone as to where they would like me to take them to dinner.  Last time we went to Straw Hat Pizza, which to me is the perfect place because it's informal and kids are welcome and not shushed up, plus the food is excellent.  That would be my preference, but I will see what my four + Ara come up with.   I can't wait to get all my kids & grands together at once.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful time coming up with all the kids. I have a feeling l they are going to pick Straw Hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not surprisingly Jeannie's 2 youngest girls want Spaghetti Factory. Liam wants either S.F. or Straw Hat. I don't know what Joe's 2 girls will say, or Mike's 2 boys. I may have to make an executive decision!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you just had one of THOSE days. So nice that you can get your entire family together to enjoy each other. I don't know either Straw Hat or the Spaghetti Factory so I'm no help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be Straw Hat. Now we just have to set the date. It's a good place to take a noisy bunch of kids (of all ages!)

      Delete