Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tire fixed and denture adjusted

I think I mentioned that my tire pressure warning light has been coming on - I had all the tires properly inflated and it was ok for a couple of weeks, but now the light has been back on.  A trip to Les Schwab this morning resulted in them finding a small screw or nail in the tread, and they fixed it.  Now I'm good to go.  It didn't cost me a cent, and you all know I'm a big fan of Les Schwab!

I then went to the dentist because I'm having problems eating.  It's more a problem with the bones in my mouth rather than the denture, but he is trying to make them a good fit.  I think it feels a lot better - actually it never bothers me wearing them, only when I try to eat.  I will go back in a week for another check.

Just got back from the gym.  I did what I felt like doing, and then left Jeannie & Ara to finish their workout.  My low energy just wouldn't let me hang around, and I had a good workout and walk, so I'm happy.

6 comments:

  1. I think you accomplished quite a bit today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accomplished a couple of things that were important to me, but nothing like what I've been capable of in the past. I just wish I could fix whatever is wrong.

      Delete
  2. I have always heard you speak highly of Les Schwab. I had never heard of them until I started reading your blog. It was nice that you got the problem corrected and free is music to my ears :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I think of Les Schwab I think "honest and trustworthy". If they tell me I need new tires I will believe that I do, rather than they would just like to sell me new ones It isn't easy to find a company you trust, especially when you are an older woman.

      Delete