Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, March 3, 2017

Waiting

I think I'm going to Costco this evening with Jeannie, and I'm waiting to hear from her.  We went to the gym last night and told me that Donald has "walking pneumonia" and was on 5 days of antibiotics.  I knew he wasn't feeling up to his cheerful self, but didn't realize it was that serious.

I'm going to get only healthy stuff to eat, which means I have to bypass a couple of aisles that hold products that are tempting to me.  As I drove to the gym this morning to walk on the treadmill, I made up my mind that I am going to get my health back asap.   They say the mind is very powerful, and I will just have to pit the power of my mind against wanting to sit back and feel sorry for myself because I'm not up to par.  I FEEL GREAT!  My current outlook is a happy one so I'll live or die happy - whichever happens!

Have a good evening everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Be happy..and that's an order!!! I hope you feel on top of the world soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vera. I hope so too, and I think I'm going to see a noticeable improvement before long!

      Delete
  2. We should always be happy and show it, that way it will make all your friends and family go crazy trying to figure out what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been trying to figure me out for years. I just now figured out myself what I'm up to!

      Delete