Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, March 27, 2017

Another Monday

I saw my chiropractor this morning and then came home and stayed in for the rest of the day.  I need to get myself in good mental condition for the appointment with the cardiologist tomorrow.  I swear I will not embarrass Jeannie, who is going to take me.   Whatever the dr. tells me I will act interested in and file it in in the filing cabinet in my head.  I will go home and do what I know is right for me.

Four weeks I still have to wait to see about my thyroid, which is slowly killing me.  It just doesn't seem right, but I guess waiting a while longer to see a doctor in my local area is better than having to travel to their main campus, even if someone drives me there.

I really ate well today, as I almost always do, and I feel pretty good.   I thought I'd be stuffed because I probably cooked double the amount of vegetables I thought I would eat, thinking I'd add the rest to an omelet tomorrow morning.  I ended up eating every last bite with my dinner.   Where are the pounds going?

Jeannie is due to arrive in a few minutes - she's bringing me some lemons and avocados - I've found I can tolerate avocados if I put poppy seed dressing on them!  I like the small ones, and wonder if one a day is too much.  They've never been a favorite food of mine, but since they have healthy fats I will try to eat them.

Until tomorrow - 
sleep well.

 

4 comments:

  1. Will be thinking about you Tuesday. Hope all goes well. I know a black cloud must be hanging over you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. I really don't expect to find out much from this Dr. To tell me anything they will probably have to run me through 15-20 different tests, and I don't think I'm up for that right now. I may as well not try to anticipate what is going to happen because I will just get angry and stressed out!

      Delete
  2. Your days sound like ours when we are back in Virginia, this doctor and that. How I long for the days when I saw my family doctor once a year and my dentist and eye doctor twice and that was it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting to hear what the doc had to say. I "get" to see the kidney doctor on Thursday. Oh joy.

    ReplyDelete