Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, November 13, 2016

A Short One

I don't have much to write as I haven't done anything today.  Jeannie just stopped by with a box of 4 huge fruit danish rolls for my breakfast tomorrow.  I just finished one and am considering eating another, which would leave me two for breakfast.  It's a difficult decision, but if I hold off until morning I'll be able to enjoy coffee with them.

She also asked if I want to eat out tomorrow evening and mentioned a couple of places, one of which is my favorite, Straw Hat Pizza.  So that takes care of breakfast and dinner tomorrow, and I can probably grab something out of the fridge for lunch.

My only outing today was the gym this morning.  Otherwise I've been moping around waiting for this supermoon to do it's job and let me get back to normal!  I feel like I've been through the wringer and the worst is probably yet to come.  When I got up several times in the middle of the night I could see the nearly full moon shining in on my bed, and it is beautiful.  I could hardly get to sleep because of the moon in my eyes!  Nothing like being caressed by moonlight though!

Have a nice evening.

7 comments:

  1. Fruit danish sure sounds good to me with a nice cup of coffee. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when it's 3 fruit danishes and several cups of coffee with 1/2 7 1/2! Can't wait for breakfast.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cloudy and raining here so no super moon fir me again. Seems where ever I am when these beautiful moons arrive, it's either raining or socked in with clouds. Danish for breakfast and pizza for dinner sounds fabulous to me but would do some mighty artery clogging fir me. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think our weather will change in a couple of days so it's luck that I can see that beautiful moon shining in my bedroom window!

      With all my healthy eating I lost another pound, so I'm going to enjoy the Danish at 360 calories each!

      Delete
    2. And also, if I walked as much as you do and a doctor told me I should worry about clogged arteries, I'd find another doctor!

      Delete
  4. As it went down behind the horizon this morning around 6:20 it was no longer white but reddish. Hmm, I've seen bigger full moons and yesterday's sunset was unbelievable, half again bigger than the moon, plus a halo that stretched out half again the sun's diameter and a burning deep red glow. Stunned me! I've watched many sunsets and never,ever one like this; If only I'd had a camera.

    ReplyDelete