Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, November 14, 2016

A Good Day!

The day I dread every year has turned out to be a good day so far.  I had two big danish rolls for breakfast, and it seems I've been eating/snacking ever since.  I have to leave room for the pizza and beer this evening.

I've been thinking about the vitamins and supplements I take.  They worked so well for so long but I'm starting to have some unwanted side effects.  I notice in the case of a couple of tablets/capsules, the dosage has been increased.  Since I don't know what is causing my side effects I'm going to quit most everything for a week or so and see if I notice a difference.  I will continue to take the eye capsules and krill oil caps (Omega 3).  I don't think anything else is critical and I will have to study more about it.  I think one of the problems is that a mfr makes a capsule of a vitamin or supplement, and then they begin to add other ingredients which you wouldn't know unless you looked at every label of every new bottle you purchased.  In many cases they double the dosage which can be very problematic.  

I'm beginning to shake off the effects of the pre-birthday agony as well as the pre-supermoon shenanigans!  This is the night of the full moon, the supermoon, and I am going to enjoy it for all it's worth.   Tomorrow I have a ton of laundry to take care of, and maybe in between  loads I can get some other things done that I've let ride for so long.  Also, gotta make time to go to the gym!  It wouldn't hurt me to start working out again but I am lazy!

I'm going to have veggie pizza with artichokes this evening, and raise a couple of glasses to my old friend, Stella (Artois)!  Come to think of it, I'm going to raise a glass to all my blog readers.  Skoal!  Salute!  Slainte!  Kanpai!    Prost!    and Cheers!

15 comments:

  1. Caddie posted the following comment to yesterday's post. It's easier to repeat it here than to go back and reply to it.

    As it went down behind the horizon this morning around 6:20 it was no longer white but reddish. Hmm, I've seen bigger full moons and yesterday's sunset was unbelievable, half again bigger than the moon, plus a halo that stretched out half again the sun's diameter and a burning deep red glow. Stunned me! I've watched many sunsets and never,ever one like this; If only I'd had a camera.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I will have to say I haven't been disappointed by the moon so far. I've also noticed beautiful sunsets lately. It doesn't do me any good to try to take photos as they just fall so short of the real thing.

      Delete
  2. Had a beautiful moon over the Atlantic this evening. Happy Happy Birthday to you! Pretty sweet getting a Super Moon for a present. Nothing like that ever happens on my birthday. Darn! But I think this year I'm celebrating in Disney World so maybe I'll get fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've never gotten fireworks for my birthday, but I'm happy with the gorgeous moonlight that has been shining on me at night.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday!! Sounds like a great dinner to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful, the pizza and the draft beer. The conversation and being with loving family is all I could ask for on my birthday.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday from a fellow Sacramento Scorpio - my birthday was yesterday. Nice to have a full moon on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, fellow Sacramento Scorpio, and belated happy birthday. I love being a Scorpio although it certainly entails a lot of emotions and attitudes. My rising sign, Gemini, certainly is a good foil.

      Delete
  5. So glad you had a good birthday. Now you can celebrate for the next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it this year - not leading up to it, but the actual day was fine.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, Ms. B. It turned out to be pretty good.

      Delete
  7. Good for you and CHEERS right back to you, plus a few blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I was finally able to get back into my Google account!!! (I hate passwords lol) Yay. I love your paintings. The look really good there. Keep trying you really do have some talent!!

    ReplyDelete