Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Arizona, Day 2

We drove 60 or 70 miles to the Walmart store today, and I ordered new reading glasses. I sure hope they work, but I won't celebrate until I get them and can finally read regular print. I also was able to find the eye drops that I'm supposed to use 4+ times a day. Since that is all I've been doing and since my eyes have shown great improvement, it must be the drops and I'll continue using them. I just wish I could see the improvement in eyesight.

We shopped for groceries and hardware items - I bought things like a temperature gauge for the fridge and a lock for the generator. I also faxed a copy of the bill of sale to my insurance agent in SD, and hope to see a big reduction in the insurance premium. The generator works very well by the way, and is easy to start.

I got a lot of things put away in the camper today, but that was offset by my finally emptying bags and boxes from the truck. I hope to be able to see the table top sometime tomorrow.

The sunsets are so beautiful from here and I did get a few pictures, but I'm too tired to fool with photos tonight. Maybe tomorrow. There is so much to do here and so much to see. I am going to love every minute of it!

14 comments:

  1. Hi, we're curious as to where in Arizona you are.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long are you staying? Sounds like you're doing really well with everything. Looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Gypsy & the Lance are gelling quite well. It's always amazing how we humans are able to adapt to our surroundings & readily accept & enjoy new challenges when the time is right. Good for you & keep a pluggin on:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunrises (not that I saw many) and sunsets (I saw a lot) in Arizona are just the best! Even the sun during the day in Arizona seems to be different than anywhere else I've been. Enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once you get completely organized, you will be back in full RVing mode.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're not so tired today so we can see some pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good Thanksgfiving day tomorrow. I suspect you won't roast a 26-pound turkey in that camper, but whatever you do, be happy, be safe, and enjoy our Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving Gypsy! I'm so glad you'll be back on the road. It will be so fun following you again in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy that you are getting settled in your new rv. I just wish the AZ weather was better for you. They are talking record low highs for Thanksgiving. This is nuts. But better than being up in the cold and snow in the north.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to Arizona!!!!Can't wait to see pics of your new Lance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you find time to answer some of our questions. But the main thing is to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been remiss in my blog reading...glad to see you are on the move and doing well....hope you have a great turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alright Gypsy!!!! You made it to AZ and your "Lance-a-Lot". Can't wait for pictures when you get settled in the new truck camp. You continue to be such an inspiration to me. Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours...

    ReplyDelete