Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, January 30, 2017

A short one tonight

I will try to keep it short, but when I get started ....  I saw my own chiropractor this morning and did nothing else until Ara and I went to the gym this evening.  I'm going to be a few tenths of a mile short of my 2-mile a day goal for January, but that's okay.  Jeannie is going tomorrow night to sign up.

We thought Monday night was pizza night, but it turns out it is the first Monday of the month; and the bagels are the first Tuesday of the month.  So next week we will probably be fighting the crowds to even get in.  It was more crowded this evening than I've seen it, but I normally go in the morning.  Ara and I have both decided that we do our treadmill/elliptical work best in the morning, so we will head over there early and then go back later with Jeannie for her sign-up and a workout.

I have a long list of vegetables to buy at the market this coming Saturday.  At the chiro's office I picked up a recipe for Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup that looks really good.  I have never cared for cooking in a slow cooker but I suppose I can make an exception one time.  I don't see why I couldn't adapt it to the stove top - I make soups a lot and there is no problem to it.  Most things I cook don't take a long time and I doubt this one will either.  The more I think about it the more likely I am to cook it on the stove.  I love not following directions!  (At least most of the time.)

4 comments:

  1. There isn't any problem cooking it on the stove just that more people use them because of their schedules. The stove cooks a lot faster anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never really cared for or used a slow cooker, except for cooking pin oats for a southern Ohio delicacy no one else has ever heard of! I haven't made it in years.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your reply on the 29th.
    I will definitely check out the upgraded membership !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't that much more but it's worth the extra to get the hydromassage and a few other things.

      Delete