Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Day with Liam

I have been with Liam today.  We got up at 7 am but I talked him into taking a 2 hr nap this afternoon and I feel much better myself.

I tried to get a decent picture of the mountain range way in the distance - I think it must be the coastal range.  The 2nd photo is a closeup of the first and you really can't see the mountains at all. 

 I probably need to clarify what I wrote yesterday about cats.  I wouldn't want anyone to think I dislike cats because I don't.  It's sort of the same as when you don't click on "Like" on facebook - if you don't click it doesn't mean you don't like!  I think I am indifferent about felines (including the big cats as well).  The only creatures I definitely dislike are the rodents, including squirrels.  I know they all must have a purpose but it's nowhere around me.

I almost need another nap.  We spent some time out in the yard enjoying the fresh air, worked Thomas the Train jigsaw puzzles, and watched Thomas DVD's - lots of them.  Time to clean up now before his mom gets home from work.  I was thinking about Gentle Yoga at the gym tonight at 7:30 pm, but by the time I get home I'm not sure how I'll feel about it.    

5 comments:

  1. Kids will wear you down ----FAST!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas the train! Love it! Yoga would definitely loosen you up and make you sleep well if you can just get the energy up to go. That was always my problem with evening yoga. Anything after about 5:30 and it was hard for me to push myself out the door. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea guy's that's what I hear every Tue and Thur night after dinner...You going to go yea she said if you push me out. It's hard at our age (65me56her) but I guess after taking care of sick and dieing patients all day it not the same as me just going fishing and walking the dog..Oh I like the mts shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how I missed your day before post. Nice hair cut.
    I have a 2yr old great grandson and after a couple hours I need a nap. Their energy is untapped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had cats before but I prefer dogs. Can't imagine how much energy it takes to keep up with a young'un. Naps and more naps. That has to be the secret.

    ReplyDelete