Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Printer Delivered

That seems quick! I got an email today saying the printer was shipped on the 18th (yesterday) and would be delivered on the 19th. I had it sent to Jeannie's house, as I usually do for anything too large to fit in my mailbox, and she said it arrived late this afternoon. Unfortunately I don't feel like driving over to get it this evening as I've been out once today and had a difficult time parking - the big Ford Expedition was next to my space which always causes me to make several forward & backward moves.

I took a long nap this afternoon because for some reason I was really tired. Could be because I walked for an hour yesterday evening.

I had planned to wash my truck today but the temps didn't get into the 80's as they were predicted. I think we're finally going to have some fall weather here - several days coming up in the 60's, but also some rain. Th only thing I don't like about rainy weather is coming back into the house with wet dog after a walk. I have some special towels for her but don't know where in the world I put them. I sure don't intend to share MY towels with that smelly animal, much as I love her!

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I have my dog towels, too. Thank goodness I have a small dog.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess teaching Lady to jump into the dryer is out of the question, Just kidding, We too have Doggie towels for Rigg's, 2XL because of his size.Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, sure know what you mean by a wet dog. With our 3 guys the rig can end up looking like a soggy gravel pit in no time. Kelly reminded me this morning I have some email catch up's to do. Good thing we men have you much smarter women around to keep us up to speed!! I'll be emailing you today:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our girls don't like to go outside when it's wet - rain, dew, snow, - or cold. So they are out and in before they do too much damage.

    Enjoy your printer. And remember it's okay to have a nap kind of day. Especially after the walk you took.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup.. we keep a stack of doggie towels in the motorhome right near the door. And then we steer the dogs to the left into the bathroom and close em in till they dry off enough. Sure beats that "wet dog smell" all over on the carpeting and livingroom furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup.. we keep a stack of doggie towels in the motorhome right near the door. And then we steer the dogs to the left into the bathroom and close em in till they dry off enough. Sure beats that "wet dog smell" all over on the carpeting and livingroom furniture!

    ReplyDelete