Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Birthday party

I woke up late, for me, at 8:30 a.m., and Lady was still snoozing next to my bed. I had a very leisurely morning, and went to Joe and Sarah's for Keira's 1st birthday.

Donald made the cake. It was three layers, a chocolate, a vanilla, and a marble, with a butter cream frosting under the orange outer layer of fondant. Perfection!


Here are some shots from the party.




And a few more - One is a photo of Sarah's mom and brother, and another is of Arianna from the back. She was tinkerbell, and looked so cute from behind I just had to include that photo. One photo is of the birthday girl with her very own cake, and another is a picture of the two older girls "helping" her eat it.





I got home about 6:00 pm and walked Lady. As soon as we came back home (and she got her treats, of course) I changed into warm pajamas and fleece robe. It's only 57F but for some reason I am cold. Cold and very tired. No stretching for me tonight - I'm going to be in bed early!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day. Nice to see the little girls too. Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very full day. I look my comfy pajamas. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cuties. Great cake. Hope you had a great night's sleep. I love when it cools off at night so I can get under all the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those family times...Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun party. What does your SIL do for a living? Whatever he does, he should have a bakery or at least a cake decorating business. That cake is fantastic. Tinkerbell is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice day! The girls are so cute, Cake looked great...yyummmy...I have a sweet tooth! Especially love the pic of Tinkerbell...adorable!! Sleep tight tonight. You ready to hit the road? Are you giving up your apt?

    ReplyDelete