Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I finally hit the ground . . .

with a big thud! I arrived here on Saturday evening and have been flying high ever since, but now have the RVers' equivalent of jet lag. I thought I had to be at the vascular surgeon's office this morning at 8:30, but looked at the calendar last night and find that the appointment is for Thursday morning. That was a relief so I began lining up other chores to fill in the time and then it hit me. I'm too tired to do anything, so I took a 3 hour nap on the couch! I started to do a bit of cleaning in the kitchen and quickly decided it isn't all that important, especially when I thought about it and realized I have never read one obituary where they said "The deceased was an impeccable housekeeper". And I don't think you get points in anyone's version of heaven for having a spotless house.

Auntie Jeannie and Keira


Keira

Joe, Sarah, and Keira

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that!! and sleeping to boot. Could not get any better than that. Thanks for posting the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what a little princess! she looks so mature and older already with all that hair! you must sure be proud.... what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby. Thanks for sharing those photos.

    Housework will always be there waiting for us, so I agree, kick back and take a day off. I hope you got rested up...and good luck at the doctor's tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete