Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good to go for another 10 years! (2nd post Nov.24)

My passport arrived today. I will have to say it is the ugliest passport I've ever seen. Whereas they used to be fairly attractive and looked official, this one is a piece of junk as far as I'm concerned. All the pages have a lot of drawings and words printed so lightly as to be mushy looking, and the official page with the picture looks so washed out as to look fake. Oh well, I probably won't have much cause to use it so I might as well not complain. This is only my opinion and your take on it might be totally different, although I don't see how anyone could say it looks great.

I went from the post office, hungry since I hadn't yet eaten lunch, over to Ingle's supermarket. You know what that means! I bought tons of delectable snacking items but forgot pie. Guess I'll have to make brownies to go with all the ice cream in the freezer.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the look of the passport. They're getting bad about changing printer cartridges to save money so a lot of stuff has that washed out look. Maybe that's the reason, not that it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, how is it possible for a human being to forget pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh...no problem.
    Pie will only go with a few things like ice cream and whipped cream.
    ....on the other hand, ice cream will go with everything...cookie crumbs, nuts, whipped cream, pudding, fruit, including raw oat meal. :) I love ice cream, can you tell?

    ReplyDelete