Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gathering loose ends

I'm almost down to the wire before leaving North Carolina and I'm trying to do and cross the items off my list. I just finished laundry which didn't take all that long. Tomorrow and Friday are forecasted to be rainy, so I am thinking about emptying tanks, cleaning and putting away the hoses this afternoon rather than wait until Friday. I want to get a very early start on Saturday morning. I could probably think better if I got rid of the clutter lying around, but what fun would that be. I don't want anyone to ever be able to call me "neatnik"!

I will sure miss the Asheville area, but it's good to know I'm still going to be in the sweet sunny south where ALL words are more than one syllable, and the food is down home cooking. Actually there are more Mexican restaurants here than when I left a year ago, and I'm sure they feature good old down-home Mexican fare.

And speaking of food, I made another quick trip to buy a slice of pie - I could crumble Oreos on my ice cream, and will probably have to do that in a day or so - but for now I have very berry pie & ice cream on the dessert menu for tonight.

4 comments:

  1. Have a great Thanksgiving, Gypsy - you should have bought a whole pie for that ice cream! It's still raining way out here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Gypsy. Y'all have a safe trip driving further south. Will you be enjoying any of those boiled peanuts down there in Georgia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I know what you mean by not wanting to be called a 'neatnik'
    Luckily, neatniks don't last long out here in the desert:))

    ReplyDelete