Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A short blog today

It will be short because there isn't much to write. My day at work was pretty slow, but I had forgotten how difficult it is to go back to work after two days off. Tomorrow and the next day I will work a split shift - with a break mid-day and back in late afternoon for the candle light tours.

I have mentioned that the skirt I will be wearing is way too big in the waste. I had intended to use safety pins, but just didn't feel like driving anywhere to get some pins, so I'm just taking it up in two places on the waist by stitching it. I was surprised I could still thread a needle! It isn't easy pushing it through all those layers of fabric with the arthritis in my right hand, but I got one finished and may do the other one tonight or just might wait until tomorrow. I always did put things off til the last minute!

After 80+ yesterday in Savannah it got very chilly today and I hear it will be cold tonight. I want some warm weather for a change. Waah, waah, waah!

3 comments:

  1. We got up to 77F to-day Gypsy but will drop back down to about 26F to-night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you got some hot weather Gypsy - more than we're getting here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waah, waah, waah. Are we ever satisfied? When it is too hot we want to cooler. When it is too cold we want it warmer. Just no pleasing us is there? I'd take some of that Florida heat we had last June right about now!

    ReplyDelete