Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, December 21, 2009

Not much happening

I had an uneventful day today - worked alone, and opened and closed by myself. Business wasn't bad because quite a few families came in with kids who are off school, and sales were decent. I built a good fire and then kept the door open all day long so folks would come in. It's hard to walk by an open door, especially when you have kids with you.

I have the next two days off work and will take care of the little jobs tomorrow - haircut, laundry, etc. I'm not sure what, if anything, I will do on Wednesday, but it's nice to just get to stay in bed until 8:00 am for a couple of days.

3 comments:

  1. Always enjoyed working by myself the best. Wasn't much happening here to-day either. Hmmmm, must be the time of year for us quieter low key folks...:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? A few weeks ago you were nervous about working your job, the cash register, the whole shebang... and now it's Old Hat and you are doing great! Good for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are getting a couple of days off...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete