Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One bright spot in the last 24 hours

I stayed overnight at Jeannie's last night. I was really on edge the whole evening, so Jeannie got out a couple of word games with tiles (and proceeded to beat the socks off me). Donald appeared in the room looking somewhat panicky, and asked what do I feed Lady. I told him it was an organic product - he had walked into the laundry room where Lady stays and caught the 2 yr old helping herself to some dog food pellets!

The reason for his concern is that Arianna has so many food allergies, and can't have wheat or dairy products at all. I was able to assure him that there was no corn, wheat, eggs, or dairy products in the food, and that it was actually quite nutritious! I'm not sure about the nutrition from a 2 yr old standpoint, but I guess it didn't hurt her. I've been giggling about it all day. I was so glad I hadn't added any wet food to the dish.

10 comments:

  1. Any one who had a dog when they were growing up knows what a Milk Bone tastes like! Right! It's because we have all tasted one at some time in our childhood. I also know what dandelions and marigolds taste like. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a typical two year old. So glad you had that special food for Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It pays to feed our animals the organic dog food, in more ways than one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milk bones dipped in hot chocolate on a cold rainy November night....now there's a nice treat:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny. Sorry your surgery was put off. I feel the same way about hospitals, but they are a necessary evil at times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear they postponed your surgery. Maybe by time they reschedule you will feel better about it. I think it set you on edge because you didn't feel settled quite enough in your new home. So if you get more done while waiting it well ease your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny! Liam is very interested in Jake's food so we have to put it on the counter. He has gotten into it a few times and lets just say he's turned the kibble into bits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine ate cat food, but the worst was,, my youngest son loved to put it in the commode for some unknown reason, and it would swell and stop it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had to play catch up here since my internet has been crappola. Merikay is right. I remember tasting those different colored milk bones to see if the flavors were different...NOT

    ReplyDelete