Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I hurt all over!

I got the two bedrooms cleaned, walls and ceilings, with TSP. All my muscles hurt, especially my right shoulder and arm. Tomorrow the rugs will be cleaned and I hope to get the primer on and even possibly the first coat of paint by the end of the day Tuesday. I will still have work to do in those rooms, as there are double closets and umpteen drawers in both bedrooms. The larger bedroom has double closets and drawers on both sides of the room. They will really come in handy, except there are bronze drawer pulls on all the cabinets and drawers in the house - a bajillion of them! I will have to remove them in order to do a decent paint job.

I should probably have contracted with a house cleaning service, but I'm too frugal for that and besides, I can do it better. (Just slower.) I'll be glad when the TV is installed on Wednesday, because I can listen to music while I work. I could actually listen to music via my iTunes on the computer, but haven't yet taken the laptop over to the house when I'm working. I don't want to get sidetracked into browsing the web or whatever.

10 comments:

  1. "Two bedrooms cleaned, walls and ceilings...".. I hope that you are not overdoing it.
    How does Lady like her new home?
    Take care. Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that we all told you to take it easy. So much for you listening to us (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slower pace? Woman, you don't know the meaning of the word. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listening to music while working always seems to make the work go a little easier. Wouldn't paint a room without it:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never thought I'd hear you say that your looking forward to getting a TV installed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I don't want to get sidetracked into browsing the web or whatever." LOL, So true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's the pics? lol. Can't wait to see. I had a house one time, with huge drawers in the wall, beside the closets. LOVED them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...slower pace???? Doesn't sound like it to me. That's A LOT of work doing-- walls and ceilings. I know your body will pay...and let you know it hurts in no uncertain terms. I'm feeling for ya! I know how bad you want it done. Can't your daughter help? Please take care...til next time here on the Blog~Tricia ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. How you feeling today Gypsy? Thinking 'bout ya! Just got home from my physical therapy.....I'm sore, sore, sore...but this kind of sore means I'm progressing on building strength in my leg and hip muscles. ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete