Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Welcome to my newest grandson

I'm tired tonight so I will make this a short entry. My grandson, Liam Michael, was born at 5:13 this afternoon, weighing in at 7# 3oz. He is beautiful, of course, and his expressions go back and forth between looking like his mama and his daddy. I am so relieved everything is ok and he is finally here.

Tomorrow I will have a pretty busy day of it. Jeannie & Donald are going down to the Bay Area with Joe and Sarah to see a baseball game, and then to Ghirardelli Square after the game. It is sort of like a double date and will be nice for them to go out for a few hours without the kids. I am watching Jeannie's two little girls, and my sister Amy is coming over to help and keep me company, thank God! I will be ready for a camp-out in the woods next week!


I wish Liam's face was a little more clear on the picture, but he is bundled up. It feels so good holding a newborn again.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Gypsy, and welcome to Liam Michael! What an exciting day for your family - I'm happy everyone is okay, and now you can all enjoy your new grandson.
    Happy Birth Day Liam Michael.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gypsy!!

    Glad that everything went as it should, and that mom and little Liam are healthy and doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new grandson, he is a looker just like his Grandma,Another one to spoil ,bet you can't wait, having Grandchildren is one thing that amkes getting older a little more pleasant. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look very happy with your new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is darling. So glad everything went okay and everybody is fine. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Gypsy. You look like a natural holding your baby grandson!! Looking forward to seeing more pics of Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, more new family members! Grandma looks really proud!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you and your family! Sounds like you are going to have a busy few days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful that you're with your grandson! You look so happy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, I know you are so happy, now that you can hold. It's a good thing that you are close by. He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you really look like a proud Grandma. What a bundle of joy. Beautiful name. Glad all is going well with Mom and Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to everyone, especially Liam Michael on his safe arrival. He really is sweet looking. I know you'll be able to get a lot of great pics of him soon. I look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you and your family Gypsy!

    ReplyDelete