Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another baby shower

Jeannie, Sarah and I drove up to Yuba City to Megan's mom's for a baby shower today. Another fine table of good things to eat, and of course seeing the beautiful baby presents, as well as meeting many relatives that I saw at Steve & Meg's wedding. I got back home just a little before 8 pm and Lady was ready to go out the door. She usually gets a walk around 4:00, and she is a very good dog as far as control goes.

I'm too tired to worry about supper and I probably snacked enough that I don't need it anyway. I'm just going to kick off my shoes, put my feet up, and enjoy a cold one!

6 comments:

  1. But does Lady get a cold one, too? Just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cold one always works the best at the end of a long but good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know too much about Baby's & showers & a cold one at the end of the day for me would be a Popsicle:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good plan to me. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me, I'd better take Emma out for a walk. Have a cold one on me! :)

    ReplyDelete