Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wind and rain!

I nearly got up in the middle of the night to pull in the slides because the rig was tossing and turning, but it was just too cozy under the down comforter. I thought it might be cold when I went out with the dogs, but it was just super windy. I was glad I have to wear sunglasses - even though I look ridiculous on a cloudy morning in dark glasses - they offer good protection from the wind and whatever dust particles it might stir up.

My sister stopped by for a visit yesterday afternoon, and my daughter & granddaughter will come by today. I'm usually the one driving to see the family, and it's nice to have visitors come here. I will make a list of things I might need before I get my truck back, as Jeannie is usually up for shopping. The last time we went shopping for pants for me to wear to work at Lassen, her sharp eye kept insisting I try the next size down. It turns out I've been buying pants 2 sizes larger than what I need. I've been wearing what fit me back in the 1990's when I was about 15 pounds heavier.

That's about it for this morning. See ya later.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog (journal) :) yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I was very interested in your experiences in Ireland and hiking the appalachian trail. Have you published your journals? My email is shelbylunday@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete