Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday's Quick Entry

I'm not going to write much as I'm getting ready to go have my hair cut. Yaay! I currently resemble a sheepdog.

I am so frustrated with the bedroom overhead cabinets and I just thought I'd whine a bit about it. On the side wall opposite the bed, there is a nice row of drawers with vanity top -- six spacious drawers in all. The part I hate is that there are three overhead cabinets above, and I invariably close one of the bottom drawers, straighten up, and hit my head on the overheads. It's even worse when I have forgotten to close the overhead door. I am going to knock myself silly one of these days, or worse.

So with that, I'm going back to my usual happy optimistic self today, and wish you all a pleasant day. I probably won't be back until Wednesday, when I will be SO glad to have this over with.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the eye surgery Gypsy.
    I will be thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be thinking of you.
    See you soon,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and prayers are with you - i hope your surgery goes well....if i can do anything to help you please let me know.
    The other Gypsy
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your eye surgery turned out as planned. Non

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't want you knocked silly, Gypsy!
    How about putting self-closing hinges on those upper cabinets?
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete