Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sleeping in today

I bought four pairs of pants and a belt yesterday, so I have just about everything I need for work this summer. Jeannie got some new maternity clothes, and we also shopped for a few other things.

Joe & Sarah hosted the dinner last night - steak, potatos & asparagus. I haven't had a steak for quite a while and really enjoyed it. It was cooked to perfection! Just being together is the best part.

This morning I walked the dogs and came back and crawled into bed again. I got up once in a while to drink another cup of coffee, and now I'm going back to bed! I haven't taken this lazy of a day for quite some time. I've been using the eyedrops in preparation for the surgery on Tuesday. I may add more today but if not, I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I just love lazy days like that. Doesnt happen too often..

    ReplyDelete