Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, February 13, 2009

At home

I'm at home getting better by the minute! In actuality I have a long way to go, but I'm going to be positive about it, if not patient. I think I'll be able to drive soon, if Steve isn't having too much fun driving my truck around.

I called an RV park in West Sacramento and find that they have spaces available. My electric will be metered and I have no idea what that is going to run, but it will give me some good practice in conserving the electric again. The spaces there are all back-ins and I had hoped to be able to get some practice backing the rig up before I needed to do it. With what I'm going through right now I will be glad to have Steve do it, but I know I could if I had to.

Steve is getting the bug to buy a camper, although he hasn't narrowed down yet what kind he will get. He's been looking at pop-ups, trailers & truck campers on craigs list. A lot will be determined by what Megan will agree to him getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment