Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, June 25, 2015

WOW! What a Day

I've certainly had an incredible day, and I'll have to write more about it when I'm back in Sacramento.  I'm leaving at daybreak tomorrow to try to avoid a lot of commute traffic, and hope the Calgrove Fire hasn't worsened and caused I-5 to be closed in the Santa Clarita area.

Jeannie, Donald, Donald's Mom (Martha), Ara (who flew out to CA for a week or so to be with them, plus Autumn and Arianna have been at Disneyland for the last 3 days.  My niece, Stephanie, also drove down from Santa Cruz to join them, so it was a big party.

I had my appointment with Dr. Bergman at 7:30am, and Jeannie, Ara and Autumn came along a little later.  The procedure is that the testing and Xraying is done early, and then you go back in the afternoon for the results, plus adjustment if needed.   We all came back together  and were seen together (Jeannie, Ara, Autumn, and me).   I was blown away by the results and the prognosis, and will see a corrective chiropracter in Sacramento who is recommended by Dr. Bergman.  I hope to come back to Huntington Beach in 3 months or so, and again in 6 months, but will have the adjustments done closer to home.

I am not as bad off as I thought I was, although there is a lot of work ahead, and I am going to do everything i can to take part in my cure - yes, "cure".  I know a lot of people don't want to consider chiropractic, but it makes sense to me to try to cure a problem rather than have a doctor perform a lot of tests and prescribe drugs to mask the symptoms.  If you don't agree with me, that's okay as I'm not trying to convert anyone.  I will write periodically about how my treatment is going and hope the results speak for themselves.  If anyone is interested in what Dr. Bergman has to say, and he has lots to say, there are well over 100 YouTube videos on just about every medical problem.  These videos resonated with me because I have become disillusioned, disgusted and cynical about the medical profession and the proliferation of drug ads on TV and in print.

After our 2nd visit to Dr. B's clinic we drove to the beach.  I hadn't planned to go but figured I might as well see what it's like.  Here are some photos looking toward the water (click to enlarge):









These photos were taken looking away from the water - they don't adequately show how beautiful this place is.  I wouldn't want to live and drive here, but it is gorgeous!







I'm going to bed early tonight and get up very early in the morning.  Hopefully the trip back isn't too bad, although it is a Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I go to a chiropractor too and he helps a lot. Actually I should go at least once a month but I wait a bit longer. My back is OK but my knees give me problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well seems like you found out what it was and now to work on it closer to home. The pictures of the beach are beautiful. Safe travels home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear that the doctor has a plan and a cure for you. I have had fabulous success with a Chiropractor. You just have to be careful which one and it sounds like you have found a great one.

    ReplyDelete