Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rainy Day

Well we did get some rain, and at 4pm the streets are wet again.  I'm going to meet Jeannie & Donald at the gym in about 2 hours, and I'll be driving both ways in the dark.  I hate that.  It's also chilly, about 61 degrees, and I'm wondering how fast the heater in my car will warm up.

I tried to clear out a lot of old paperwork and junk that I never seem to throw away, and I found some medical forms - the doctor I saw for my cough wanted me to see a dermatologist to have a growth removed from the side of my face, near the hairline.  I had it removed when I lived in Asheville, about 10 years ago, and it has since started to grow back.  I was waiting to hear that I had an appointment, but it seems that I have to call and make the appt myself.  It figures.  I haven't been thinking (or reading) straight for several weeks, so I just had it wrong.  I made the appointment for Nov. 25th so that is taken care of.

I  need to select a primary care physician and really don't know what to do about it.  I don't want to have to drive for miles for appointments, so it make sense that I need a doctor at the local UCD-Med Clinic.  I think I'll go with the first one I saw there.  He's kind of young but I won't hold that against him.

Jeannie just phoned me and said she would pick me up on her way home from work.  I hate for her to do that because then she will have to drive me back home, but she said she knows I hate to drive in the dark.  Now that is thoughtfulness!





3 comments:

  1. I hate driving in the dark too. That was nice of her to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see in the dark so I don't. That was really sweet of her. Good to hear you finally had rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those folks in the frozen north will be laughing at your cold in 61 degree temps but I know just what you mean. Glad for your rain.

    ReplyDelete