Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, November 10, 2014

Another Birthday

I have never wanted to celebrate my own birthday, and would prefer to just sleep through the day or have everyone forget and let it pass by without notice.  But you can see I have a celebrating family who never want to miss an opportunity to get together and have a good time.

It's still morning, I'm still in my pj's and robe, and I just got a call from Steve asking if I could come to their house this evening for my birthday dinner.  I have been anxious to see their house, and now I have an opportunity to let someone else drive me there.  My birthday isn't until a few days from now, but everyone would like to get together while Ara is in town (she will leave for Philly tomorrow).   I have gone through my meager lot of "celebration clothes" the past couple of days, and I have no idea what I can wear - I have sweat pants set out for today!  Gotta go check my closets again and see what I can come up with.

I'm a lucky woman - every one of my kids is as sweet and thoughtful as can be!  I thank God every day for them.

So be prepared for more birthday party photos in the near future.  Then we have Joe's birthday on the 25th of Nov. - more opportunity to gather, eat and drink together, and raise a ruckus!

10 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Birthday Gypsy, drink a cold beer for me, and I will have one here at the ranch for you. Sam & Donna...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too often that old saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" is used to indicate something negative. In this case, I think it can denote a positive!! We know why you have wonderful kids. They are like their mom. Have a great time, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are also one of the lucky ones who has a great, loving family. Enjoy the day and have a wonderful early birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love birthdays, my own included. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Eat, drink and raise a ruckus sound like the perfect party to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Marty - have a wonderful dinner with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a Happy Birthday in a few days and I'm sure your dinner will be fantastic.

    Your Nov. I like my Oct with all the birthdays but then so is August and Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good party and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday with your wonderful family, you are truly blessed because you lead by example.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday early to you... enjoy your wonderful family celebration!

    ReplyDelete