Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Surprise visitor

I went to Jeannie's this evening to help celebrate her birthday, and got a big surprise.  Ara flew in for a few days, and gave her family a big, big surprise.  Stephanie picked her up at the airport and delivered her to the house.  Jeannie was ecstatic!

I tried to get pictures of all of us this evening, but I'm too tired to even look at them to see how they turned out.  Tomorrow I will be going to Joe & Sarah's house for Keira's birthday.  We have a lot of celebrations in October and November, including Joe's birthday on Nov. 25th.

I haven't been out for so long and it was great to be among people again.  I'm still not feeling all that great, and the heartburn is driving me crazy.  I found online a long list of foods to avoid, and last night baked a cod fillet to go along with some vegetables.  I felt so much better than after my previous meal which was a hamburger.  I'm going to avoid meat for a while and see what happens.  One thing on the list to avoid is caffeine, but coffee has never ever bothered me, which is a good thing.  I don't want to even think about doing without it, and I still love it with half & half.  The heartburn came on so suddenly and i wish I knew the cause of it.

I think I'm just falling apart, a little more as each year goes by.

 

3 comments:

  1. Now that's a great surprise for sure! Happy birthday to those in your family. Things just seem to show up out of nowhere one day and you can't figure out what triggered it. You sure don't need heartburn or anything else getting in the way of your eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to gave such a great family surprise!

    ReplyDelete