Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Still Laying Low

Just checking in to say not much has changed for me.  I'm feeling better and would probably do well to get some exercise.  I think maybe I'll go walking at Mather Field tomorrow and see how far I can walk.  Walking from the house to the car is the hardest part.    I made a quick trip to Target today and did ok except that I started coughing when I got to the check-out.

I'm sure sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!

5 comments:

  1. Feeling yucky gets old really fast. Hope the exercise and fresh air helps tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me of the girl that got fired due to "illness and fatigue." The boss said he got sick and tired of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't feeling great and a co-worker suggested the Alkaselzer(sp?) Plus that you mix into hot water. It has anti coughing and congestion and (Tylenol - not going to try to spell the actual ingredient). I have a person thing against Tylenol, but gave in this time, and it worked. I think the actual name was sever colds and flu version night time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes start coughing at the check-out as well but I think it has less to do with my physical state & more to do with my mental state over the money I am spending.

    ReplyDelete