Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I didn't do much of anything today except that darn jigsaw puzzle.  All I have left are a lot of pieces in various shades of green - green trees, grass, etc.   I don't know why I didn't just do those first.

I went to the gym this evening, and the great news is that I weighed 120.8!   I'm over that psychological limit (for me) of 120.  So I shouldn't take long to reach 125, and then what do I do.  I will need to cut back a few calories a day, but I'm so used to eating whenever and whatever I want and it won't be all that easy.  I actually wouldn't mind being 130 which would give me some leeway.

I've had some discomfort in my abdomen today - my diagnosis is that the mesh is what's causing the hurt.  It does that now and then and I guess it can take months to heal.  I'm patient.

I'm glad I have something of a diversion right now - TV is about the worst it has been in a long time.    I need to get back to yard work before the weather gets too hot again, but I really don't like doing yard work.  To tell the truth, I've been retired for a long time and I'm to the point now where I don't want to do any kind of work!
 

5 comments:

  1. You mean you finished that big puzzle already?? Wow, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually enjoying my flower gardens but I do get quite bad abdominal pain if I bend over for long periods. Hopefully that will be better once I get the pressure on my APAP machine decreased this week. It's causing a lot of gas and bloating. What I don't enjoy are the fiddly little weeds that grow in the cracks. With an old home there are a lot of cracks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight gain. You are definitely getting healthier and patience (especially at our age) is the name of the game when it comes to healing. I have always hated yard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, I worked enough for forty years, I don't want to do any kind of work. Glad I don't have a lawn or any of that stuff. What a puzzler you are. Looks like you'll have to get another one. Yard sales are great for finding them.

    ReplyDelete