Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Everything okay

Whatever the reason for the tornado warnings, nothing materialized and the rain stopped.  Jeannie stopped by after work and we ended up going to the gym.  I feel better today but have come to the conclusion that I am more stressed about the upcoming surgery than I had realized.  I can't do much about that, but it happens just when I was beginning to feel better than I had in years.  

It isn't easy coming up with something to write about every day, so I might skip a day or two now and then during the next few weeks.  I'm ok and will still check in if I have something to say.  
 

7 comments:

  1. As long as we know you're okay. An occasional check in is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They even talked about the tornadoes in your part of the country here on our local news from Houston, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because you feel good you'll do fine.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your last three posts ... glad you're okay and yeah.,.. take time to do whatever makes you happy.

    but do check in ... hiss on health problems... plain hiss on 'em

    I hadn't thought of where you are as having tornadoes... they are a part of our lives around heah ... nasty todo's...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting is always the hardest part but soon you will be on the other side of waiting & fast upon the road to recovery.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about nothing much to write about. I'll probably mis a few days here and there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one needs to post every single day unless they want to. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I know you'll let us know how you are often enough. Enjoy some time off.

    ReplyDelete