Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

OK, I should have gotten the whole story!

I obviously didn't read it far enough - we are our dogs' best friends and only pack members they will ever need. Although I only read a short paragraph on the cover, which was probably a "teaser", it no doubt was contained in the book how we should act to take the place of the pack in our dogs' lives.

I still think my dog would like a doggie friend once in a while. Just as a married woman's world is complete in her husband, she likes to get out with the girls now and then.

4 comments:

  1. Now, you're talking - "a married woman's world is complete with her husband"! I've been telling Paulette that for years and years! Plus, you now tell me that I'm back to being the dog's "pack leader"!

    What a day! What more could I guy want in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We humans should feel honored to be loved & trusted by our animal friends. They are the one's who understand 'unconditional' love.....not us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing I like about dogs... you can tell em all your secrets and they never gossip about you!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I just can't seem to shake Bruce and get out alone. :)

    Thanks for the e-mail...it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete