Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Slow day

The most exciting thing I did today was to fill up my gas tank and go to the market.  The market is always a highlight of my Saturday mornings.  I haven't really felt like doing much since then, and I don't have anything to write about.   The weather is some of the best we've had this year - cool, breezy, sunny, and just a fine day altogether!

With the afternoon sun shining in my windows I can see I'm going to have to wash them soon, which means carefully climbing up a few rungs of a ladder.  I guess I'll take my chances and be very cautious while doing it.  Joe is working the weekend so if I get out there tomorrow he can't catch me at it!

Note to Ms. Belinda - I bought regular gas at Costco for $2.699/gal.  California's summer gasoline formulation is in effect now so the price will be slightly higher than it would normally have been.  It is closer to $3/gal at some of the gas stations in my area - Shell, Arco, etc.

That's all folks!

5 comments:

  1. Windex has a cleaner that you attach to a garden hose and there is no need for climbing on a ladder. I have used it before and I sure need to use it real soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised I've never seen or heard of this. So I guess you spray your windows but how do you wipe it off and get the windows all shiny looking?

      Delete
  2. I've used the garden hose cleaners before too and they do work really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, please see my reply above to the comment from Jo. I'm interested in this but just spraying my windows and not wiping them off doesn't seem right to me.

      Delete
  3. I'm very interested in windex by hose but have the same question about streaks when it dries. Of course we have storm windows so this probably would not work for us anyway. Too bad. Sounds great.

    ReplyDelete