Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Drawing a blank!

I just can't think of a thing to write about.   I've just been going about my days, with nothing new happening.  

I'm invited to Jeannie's for dinner tonight and then they will be leaving tomorrow to complete Autumn's field trip that was cancelled midway through due to flooding in the area.
 
So I will enjoy seeing them tonight; I'm going to stop at American River Brewing Co. to pick up a growler or two of beer (growler is 64 oz) .  It will last through tomorrow so I'll bring home and enjoy any that is left over.  I'm so glad I don't have to cook tonight!

Tomorrow starts an enjoyable few days in the 70's and I'm looking forward to it.  I don't even care if we get rain! 

UPDATE:
Here is a photo so you can see what a couple of growlers look like!   One contains an IPA and the other is Golden Ale (my choice).


6 comments:

  1. I never have anything to blog about when we're sitting in AJ. It's fun to be on the move and at least have something to say. Enjoy your beer and the cooler weather. It's still hot here - 94 today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the great things about traveling is that you have things to write about. I have to wrack my brain these days!

      Delete
  2. I hope the little trip for Autumn goes well this time. And going to have dinner with your family sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn will get to finish what they started with this trip - the group that leads these schoolkids at Yosemite is coming back to round out the experiences they missed when the weather turned bad. Also, Jeannie & Donald are taking Arianna with them and she will enjoy it too.

      Delete
  3. I love temperatures in the 70's and would stay there all year long except for short visits to some snow for maybe a week, some fall leaves for a week and a hot summer beach for a week. HA!! It is pretty fine to have someone else do the cooking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The week in the 60's & 70's with a bit of rain is just fine with me. I do miss the snow but the beach really isn't my thing. I'd love to be in the Smoky Mountains right now.

      Delete