Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday, Already???

Yep, another short week gone by.   I had to make a couple of short trips this morning,  Costco and the grocery, and I couldn't believe the traffic.  I wondered if there had been an accident or a lane closure somewhere, but it's just plain old everyday traffic.  Costco's gas price has gone down 3 cents to $3.14/gal. since I last topped off.   I have almost a full tank but I'm hoping it drops a few more cents by the time I can once again top off a quarter of a tank.   Right now I'm just waiting for the cap in trade tax to kick in.   At least Gov. Brown is letting us enjoy the decent fuel prices for a couple of weeks.

When I left home the air was hazy and everything looked weird.  Driving home the beautiful sun was shining, and visibility seemed to be unlimited!

I finally got the two "Best in Tent Camping" books I ordered - Pennsylvania arrived 3 days ago and Montana came in the mail today.   As I opened the Montana book I immediately came to what seems like the perfect campground for tenters, and I'm putting it on my list, in fact, I've already used my yellow hi-lighter on it!   I'm afraid early April will be too cold for camping in Montana, so maybe I will try it on my way back.  Both books were purchased "Used" for $1 each plus $4 S&H.    It's a good deal to me since the new books cost around $15, and both are in pristine condition. 

I'm working out this evening which always does me good, both mentally and physically.     Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. You have a great weekend too. Might look into those books myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to what you think of the "Best in Tent Campnig" sites listed on the books and of course to your actual travels. Have a great weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete