Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I spent the afternoon with Jeannie and her family at a nearby park.  Jeannie and I walked until I got tired, and then Donald joined her for about a mile or so.  It felt good to get tired from exercise.

The park had some really nice equipment for kids (and adults):














This is the same child who wore a sundress and pearls last year when we went hiking, and here she is in a princess dress and black boots!



Later on we went to eat at a Mexican restaurant, and I'm stuffed:  empanadas, tacos, and of course, a couple of draft beers.  









(Please click on photos to enlarge them.)

All in all it was a great day.  I feel stuffed from the food - we stopped at a frozen yogurt place after dinner but I just couldn't!

I hope all the mothers out there had a very good day.

6 comments:

  1. You look wonderful and happy as does your family. Having such a great family is a motherhood payoff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure did have a great day, as did your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you enjoyed your day. Great pictures. Love when one of the kids has this dress up thing going on and then through's a curve with some funky shoes or in her case boots. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking really happy in the pictures. I hope you feel as good as you look! ;->

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete